Protecting Your Child's Future

We understand raising your children is not easy. Jerry P. Purcel Co. LPA provides help when your family needs either criminal or civil legal services for juvenile law concerns arising under parenting your child.

With 25 years of experience in Toledo and the surrounding counties, our firm is invested in the well-being of the future of the youth here. Juvenile delinquency does not have to mean the end of your child's future education, job or housing opportunities.

If your adolescent has exhibited high-risk behavior, or if you are surprised completely out of the blue by your child's first-time offense, give our firm a call at 419-442-7812. You may also contact us by completing our online form.

Was Your Teenager Arrested For Operating A Vehicle Intoxicated?

Young drivers often do not realize the seriousness of an OVI or any other crime they are arrested for. Most young people are in the moment of their actions and are not thinking ahead about jeopardizing their future opportunities until they are face to face with the law.

Attorney Jerry P. Purcel knows how to gather all the relevant facts surrounding an arrest of your child. Every detail is important to juvenile court judges. Is your child involved in sports? Does your child have good grades? Is this offense a first-time charge?

Our firm negotiates for wider probation opportunities for young people who are charged with:

  • OVI
  • Misdemeanors
  • Theft
  • Possession of heroin, cocaine, meth, marijuana, opiates
  • Assault
  • Sex crimes

Attorney Purcel is experienced with the full scope of alternative programs available to help youth overcome criminal charges.

Depending on the charges, Ohio judges frequently agree to reduced terms if the youth commits to involvement in local programs offering mentoring and other social services such as drug treatment.

Helping You Take The Stress Out Of Custody Concerns And Issues

Because our law firm offers both civil and criminal legal representation, we can help you solve child custody issues which may be challenging you at this time, including:

  • Child support
  • Parenting plans
  • Grandparent visitation
  • Paternity
  • Child protective services

You have a right to have a lawyer present when a child protective service caseworker alleges you to be responsible for child abuse or neglect of your child. Unless a caseworker has a court order, you do not have to let them enter your home or speak to your children, force you to sign a release or consent to an evaluation.

Call Jerry P. Purcel Co. LPA right away for assistance. We are available 24 hours a day at 419-442-7812, or email us.